OMAC PackML Training (separate registration)
OMAC PackML Training
Join OMAC for a full day of PackML Coding and Programming Training presented by technology experts. Sessions will include hands on PackML programming in a small class setting for focused, individualized attention.
Content will cover:
• History and development of PackML
• PackML Benefits
• Understanding and Applying the PackML State Model
• Coding and Programming with a PackML Library
• Using PackTags for coding and programming
• OPC-UA PackML companion specification
Registration for this event will open January 2019
Paul Redwood, OMAC Chairman
PackML Coding and Programming Training
Concurrent sessions with breaks for complimentary lunch and morning and afternoon refreshments.
General Session and OMAC Annual Meeting
Joint demonstration of PackML interconnectivity using OPC-UA