Intelligent Industrial Automation: Using Your Process Data to Solve Quality, Downtime, and Production Problems
As Industry 4.0 gains momentum in the industry, many are calculating the risk-reward ratio of becoming early adopters. To truly understand the urgency of starting your Industry 4.0 project, consider what you’re losing by not innovating, specifically: the cost of poor quality, downtime, and competitiveness.
In this session, you will learn why the process data and analytics provided by Industry 4.0 solutions are the most important part of industrial automation and how they can help you solve your production problems.
- Learn about the relationship between smart industrial automation and Industry 4.0
- Gain a complete understanding of Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine
- Learning and what it means for engineers
- How Industry 4.0 solutions leverage your process data to increase output by 20% and decrease total scrap by 50%.
- Discover how to launch your organization’s Industry 4.0 journey.
Peter Brand will give an update on the current Industry 4.0 landscape, where the market is heading, and what concrete solutions look like for engineers in addition to giving a demo of how machine learning algorithms can and are being used by manufacturers.